Advantage Arrest® Silver Diamine Fluoride 38% GEL - Unit-Dose Ampules
Advantage Arrest® GEL, the world's first viscous silver diamine fluoride.
Silver Diamine Fluoride has been used extensively around the globe for decades and in the USA since Advantage Arrests introduction in 2015. Now, Advantage Arrest silver diamine fluoride 38% GEL will provide the same benefits of Advantage Arrest, in an easier to use and apply form.
Have confidence that the GEL is more easily be controlled and will stay where it's applied. Worry less about staining adjacent areas, accidental drips, and flowing to unintended sites.
Advantage Arrest GEL:
Advantage Arrest SDF GEL unit-dose kit contains 30 ampules of our thickened, tinted formula for easy handling and visualization during application. Each ampule contains 0.1 mL (enough to treat multiple sites in one patient).
- Reduces accidental drops on cheeks, counters, floors, and other areas
- Is excellent for root surface applications
- Improves handling
- Provides immediate relief from dentinal hypersensitivity
- Kills pathogenic organisms
- Hardens softened dentin making it more acid and abrasion resistant
- Does not stain sound dentin or enamel
- Can provide important clinical feedback due to its potential to stain visible or hidden lesions
Advantage Arrest is an FDA regulated prescription medical device and is only available for purchase and administration by a licensed healthcare professional.